Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday Madness

So, I've done shopping on so called Black Friday before...but it's never been quite so sketchy as it was today! I fit Walmart this morning at 4:45...just in time for those 5 am sales. Now, call me selfish, but I didn't buy a single Christmas gift. I needed a vacuum, a hand mixer, and a set of Rubbermaid containers for my future apartment...all of which I got for about $50. A-mazing.

But, can I just say that all of Anderson's crazies hang out there at about the same time? So, Ashley and I were looking for these vacuum cleaners and hadn't seen anyone in the store with one. Finally, we saw a lady down the greeting card aisle with one standing next to her. We thought, perfect, we can ask her...until we saw her sniffing her electronic of some kind. It was the creepiest thing I have ever seen. Now, I'm not going to lie...I thought briefly that she might not notice if I took her vacuum cleaner, but then thought the better of it.

Any who, I think the amount of "loot" I took home made the early morning worth it.

0 comments: