Monday, December 22, 2008

Aren't We Industrious, Part 3

My sister Betsy and the Rentel girls came over the other night to decorate Christmas cookies. For the most part they look like a bunch of six year olds did them...so I'm not sure the title is all that fitting, but, what can you do?

My "little sister," Annie.
My real sister, Betsy. And my annoying cat, who would not leave us alone. :)

Stephanie being very meticulous.

Steph, Annie, Betsy, Me, and Megan and our one billion cookies, most of which were decorated by Betsy.

2 comments:

Hulls Clan

Jealous with a capital "J"!!!! Wish you were all here...I'd say I wish I was there but it's freezing stinkin' cold there:) Love you! Did I already mention it's gonna be 72 on Christmas day? Ummm..do you ever read my comments???

steve

Hmmm, a billion cookies??? Maybe you could send a few to Wilmington. ;-)
Anne showed me your blog. Its fun seeing pics of you and the Rentels!!!