Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Interuption...Rebecca's Lingerie Shower

Rebecca's maid of honor gave a bachelorette party/lingerie shower for Rebecca a couple of weeks ago and I put together a clever little gift inspired by my church in Fort Collin's pastors' wives. I made this apron and stuffed the pockets with some fun things. :)

I included this little poem explaining the reason for the apron at a lingerie shower! The awkward thing about this is that my dad wrote this for me! My dad writes our Christmas letter every year, and it usually rhymes or follows the same rhyme scheme as a Christmas poem or song, so I knew he'd be good at it. It was a hit! *Thanks, dad.* Awkward.

By the way, I totally ripped these pictures off of Lauren Gossett, who happens to be a fantastic photographer...visit her website.

2 comments:

Unknown

Your pastor must have more than one wife!! Check your punctuation!

Hulls Clan

Ahhh, the post i've been waiting for!!! LOVE IT!!! good job documenting your journey! can totally see you in your posts and hear your voice sharing your stories! good job friend!