Monday, March 9, 2009

Aren't We Resourceful?

Mary Chath had an interview this morning. She has a sweating problem and she was worried that her pit stains would show through her blazer by the time she arrived at her interview. Well...I decided to fix this problem by affixing a couple of trusty pantiliners to her top and to the arms of her blazer. Perfect. :)
Mary Chath thinks that I need to have a section of my blog called "I Lack Discretion" for times like this. Puh-lease. Blogs are about real life...and this is it.

And look, she's all ready to go...and no one will know about our secret little helper! :-)

Don't worry, the sporty little t-shirt watch she has on this picture was wrestled away from her before she made it out the door. ;-) Good luck, Mary Kathryn!

2 comments:

Anonymous

So, I just ran across your blog for the first time today and I just love your serious posts... :) Oh, Emily, how I miss you!

Hulls Clan

oh you are so resourceful...and a bit WEIRD!!! :) uhg you make me smile!