Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day!

What a beautiful day! We got about 4 inches of snow in Anderson last night and had no school today. Last night I tried to go sledding with one of my Rubbermaid tub lids. I got a really big bruise on my leg and didn't go very far. Dangit. :) Today, was more successful. We took a walk around the historical district and campus and snapped some fun snow pictures. Then we went to the coffee shop (surprisingly open) and had coffee. It's fun to have an unexpected day off and to enjoy fun time with my roommates.

I went on a little snow man hunt. This one was at one of the ministry houses...really cute!


Very festive, I thought...but why does the mouth look bloody?
"What if your husband were this tall? It'd be like..." Thanks for that, Lauren.
Look carefully, I'm in there!

Getting on this big snowball was a challenge! We had to get a running start. Our jeans were all soaked after this!
Look at that snow fort. Wish we had made it!
I hate it when I smile like a muppet. Weird.

1 comments:

Hulls Clan

ok first of all LOVE the new layout!!! second of all lilly just came up to the computer and said "aaahhh look momma, it's miss emmy, i really love miss emmy"...cuteness! make ya ready for a visit?? :) third of all...wow on all that snow! not so much here, just the cold weather, but looking forward to the 78 on friday!!!!