Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One More Catch Up Post

My sabbatical from blogging was mostly triggered by laziness...it's not like I've been busy or anything. I had kind of forgotten about these pictures. The Rentels took me to this great little local dessert place called the Chocolate Cafe to celebrate my graduation. It's got a cute atmosphere and the people who own it are really proud of what they make. It's cute, they kind of watch you while you eat. (When I say cute, I of course mean slightly creepy, but charming nonetheless to see people so proud of what they do.)

When I ordered the Chocolate Lava Cake, the waitress told me I just HAD to try the first bite with my eyes closed and that it would change my world. Well, I humored her and did so since she was watching me and this is the very unattractive look that resulted. I thought all of the bites tasted about the same, eyes opened or closed, but it makes for a good story, I suppose.