Monday, April 19, 2010

Time With the Fam

I got to spend some time with my family this weekend, which was so fun. Betsy and her husband, Rocky, and daughter, Elise came from Nebraska. We celebrated my dad and Elise's birthdays (she's ONE!!) together. Rachel and her boys came up from Denver. It felt comfortable and normal and it was good to be together. A few family pictures...
My sister Betsy (left) and Rachel (right). We discovered I was the tallest and should stand in the middle. Do you know how momentous this was? I have never been the tallest in any other picture in my life. Write it down. Big day.
My sweet nephews and niece. Orion (9), Elise (1), and Coda (4). Coda has such a sweet relationship with Elise and loves her dearly, you can tell. It is such a tender thing about him.

The whole family...fun to see our family growing! Elise, Rocky, Betsy, me, my dad, Rachel, Orion, Coda, and my mom. And...big news...Betsy is pregnant again and due in December. How exciting!

0 comments: