Monday, April 12, 2010

What a Mess...

I am realizing that I am truly my mother's daughter. For the longest time, I have always thought of my mom's van as a sort of black hole slash Walmart because it has EVERYTHING you could ever need in it. It is chock full of a bunch of stuff and there isn't a lot of room to sit in it and actually go places.

Shamefully, I must admit that my car has become the same. *Sigh.* So, I cleaned it out yesterday and you just won't even believe the contents. Thought you'd find it entertaining:
  • Snow boots
  • Lunch box
  • 2 translations of the Bible
  • Book
  • 3 clothes hangers
  • Package of thank you notes
  • Googly eyes (like for crafts)
  • Painting clothes
  • Favorite jeans...was wondering where the heck those were
  • Diaper wipes (Sunday school kids)
  • Tacky glue
  • White label stickers
  • Red acrylic paint
  • Character bandaids in 2 varieties (Sunday school)
  • Bandaids (obviously, I'm set should I ever need one)
  • Pair of socks
  • I Pod cord
  • Lint brush
  • Interior design idea book
  • Hot pad
  • Dress pants
  • Green purse
  • Plum purse
  • Red marker
  • Saline nasal spray
  • Phil Wicam CD
  • Polka dotted flip flops
  • Winter scarf
  • And here's the kicker...a fondue pot and 6 forks.
What in the world?! You'll be happy to know that my car is now vacuumed and washed and that today I was all that is man and refilled my very own wiper fluid. I deserve a ribbon.

0 comments: