Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Love These Girls

Tomorrow we leave for part one of our journey to Florida for Rebecca's wedding. I'm sad she is graduating and marrying off before the rest of us...we will miss her! Here are some memories...




Long story on this one...but just for recognition of people I talk about, Ms. Martin is in the middle holding the tiny but very pricey chair. Oh, that chair... This picture made it onto facebook with the caption "You wish you were an overachiever." Which is SO true. You do, don't you?

After we took this adorable picture I thought we were so photogenic...

...until I saw this picture. This was our last ever presentation day. Don't we look professional. I always just feel like I'm playing dress up. *Sigh.* The clothes were better back in the day.



0 comments: