Friday, February 13, 2009

Chick fil A Makes My Heart Smile

On this Valentine's "eve" (haha...no, but seriously, someone said that today) my friends and I celebrated with a early morning trip to Chick fil A for their heart-shaped chicken biscuits. If you have not had a chicken breakfast biscuit there, you have yet to live. You must go. Regularly.

I watched their sign turn on this morning I was there so early (that's what you get for having teachers as friends!).

This was well worth it. :)

My dates this morning were Joya and Mary Chath:

I routinely wear pink or red for Valentine's day (or eve, apparently.) I think it's festive and kind of Scrooge-like not to.


Not totally sure how I contorted myself to look like I'm sitting on Joya's lap...it's like she's the Valentine's day Santa or something. :) But, I'm not, for the record.

1 comments:

Hulls Clan

You're right, you do look like you are sitting on her lap!:) Scott said you never knew you'd have so much to blog about huh?! Love ya!