Saturday, May 2, 2009

Graduation Party

My parents threw me a little graduation/going away party the other night at Oh La Lolly in downtown Anderson. That place is adorable and has so much personality. The food is great too!
All of the interior design girls, Lilly, and Ms. Martin, squeezing in one more "update" in before we graduate. I'll miss these girls.
Look at Jena's little creative endeavor. I think these are incredible and would have snatched these up in a heartbeat if I saw them in a boutique. Love these! Thanks, Jena!

Me, Mary Kathryn, and Joya.

Me and Lauren.

My sweet friend Megan who flew out for my graduation during her finals week and is driving back with me. At the party, everyone went around and said how they knew me and Megan said "I'm Megan and I'm from Fort Collins, so we get her back..." How funny is that!

"Rich" (one of my professors who said I needed to be on a first name basis with him now), my dad, Jared (my boss in admissions), and Steve.

Joya, Anne, Lauren, Ben, Megan, Scott, and Mary Kathryn.

Well, it's nearly 4am and I can't sleep on the night before graduation, but I guess I had better try.

0 comments: