Sunday, April 4, 2010

Been Away for Awhile...

Haven't been too into blogging recently, but I guess people want some updates, so I'll see what I can muster up. :)

What's happened during this little blogging hiatus...
  • My sister and her family moved to Nebraska. This was met by tears on my end for sure, and I miss having her and little Elise nearby.
  • I moved out of my parent's house.
  • I took classes to learn to be a nursing assistant, enjoyed them, got through clinicals, got offered a job then failed the strength test to do the job, hence, still at Macys.
  • God used that disappointment to stir in my a greater longing for the lost, and that is exciting.
  • I've thought much more seriously about getting my masters.
  • I celebrated my 23rd birthday a couple weeks ago with a bunch of friends. It was great! Hard to believe all of the wonderful friends I have made since being here less than a year. What a blessing!