Friday, January 9, 2009

A "Romper," if you will...

I really can't believe I'm posting this because this is definitely not a cute look for me...but I love these jammies because Mrs. Rentel made them for me. Mrs. Rentel has made these (or other jammies) for her girls since they were babies for Christmas. She's always said I was like a daughter to her...but I guess this year she really meant it...because guess who else got Christmas jammies!? Yep, me. It's really like an enormous onesie with a cleverly placed pocket. My dad laughed at me when he saw me wearing this and told me it was difficult to take me seriously. I can see that. What do you think?! Haha.
By the way, the jammies are made of three fabrics because each of the Rentel girls have theirs made of one of the fabrics. It's fun because I miss them a whole lot so this reminds me of them. :) Love them and love their mom for making this adorable thing!

3 comments:

Hulls Clan

Oh my stinkin' goodness! NOT a good look for you but I love the jammies! You are such a brave girl for posting that for the whole world to see...makes me feel better about posting to the not so cute pics of myself from the hospital:) You make me smile girl and I must say I am a bit jealous of your jammies...wish I had some of my own:)

Hulls Clan

By the way...love the new background for your blog...much more YOU and easier to read so way to go!

Keaton Interiors

i'm going to try and embarrass you. let me know if i succeed. that is what i would call a 'condom pocket'! love, erin